Table 45 recently won a Santé Award for Innovation
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 30, 2010
Contact: Mark Vaughan
2010 SANTÉ AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Bennington, Vermont -- Santé, the Magazine for Restaurant Professionals, is pleased to announce that 88 restaurants and hospitality industry professionals are winners of the 2010 Santé Restaurant Awards. Now in their thirteenth year, the Santé Awards were created to recognize excellence in restaurant food, wine, spirits, and service hospitality. The Santé Awards program is the only peer-judged national restaurant and hospitality competition in North America.
Santé Award winners represent a broad spectrum of restaurants and industry professionals. Representatives of winning establishments, Santé Professionals of the Year, and distinguished guests will gather in honor of the winners’ achievements at the 2010 Santé Awards Gala Dinner on November 9, at the Villageo Inn & Spa in Yountville, California. The 2010 Santé Awards are sponsored by Regione Piemonte Agricoltura and William Grant & Sons, Inc.
The Santé Awards are produced by On-Premise Communications, Inc. (OPC). Headquartered in Bennington, Vermont, with offices in Florida and California, OPC publishes the awardwinning Santé, the Magazine for Restaurant Professionals, the Santé Food & Beverage Bulletin e-newsletter, and iSantemagazine.com. The company also produces the annual Santé Restaurant Symposium, a four-day educational and networking event designed specifically for restaurant and hospitality professionals.
Among the award winners for Innovation...
- American Seasons, Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Bijoux, Dallas, Texas
- Canlis Restaurant, Seattle, Washington
- Elizabeth on 37th, Savannah, Georgia
- Gilt Restaurant, New York, New York
- International Café, Universal City, California
- New World Bistro Bar, Albany, New York
- Parallax Restaurant & Lounge, Cleveland, Ohio
- Table 45, Cleveland, Ohio
- Tag Restaurant, Denver, Colorado
- Todd English's Bluezoo, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort, Tulalip, Washington
- Yono’s, Albany, New York